Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312
We bring the World to your door
(202) 498 0863
In order to get a visa to Kenya
please submit the following:
- Original passport with at least 6 months remaining validity.
- One filled out visa application form
(in duplicate in case of multiple journey visas).
- Two passport size pictures (full face showing both ears). Computer generated
pictures are unacceptable.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary.
- Self-addressed pre-paid envelope or $18 for overnight DHL delivery.
Type of visa
5 -7 days processing
3 days processing
- The Kenya tourist visa is issued for a single entry for a period of 6
months from date of issue, provided the passport remains valid, for a period
of stay not to exceed 30 days.
- There are no mandatory immunizations required for US residents wishing
to visit Kenya. However, immunization against typhoid, yellow fever and
cholera are recommended.
Anti-Malaria Pills should be taken particularly if the visitors will be
traveling to the Western and Coastal regions of Kenya.
- If making more than one entry into Kenya due to travel to Tanzania or
Uganda, the Embassy of Kenya advises that you request a Visitors Pass on
your first entry into Kenya.
- If making more than one entry into Kenya due to travel to countries other
than Tanzania or Uganda, a 12 months multiple entries visa can be issued
on specific request. Applicant must attach a letter to the application which
requests a multiple entry visa and explains why it is needed.
Return mail: please include a self-addressed
pre-paid envelope or $18 for FedEx delivery.