Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312
We bring the World to your door
(202) 498 0863
In order to obtain a visa to Paraguay please provide the following:
- A signed passport (valid for at least 6 months prior
to its expiration date, and with at least one blank page available for the
visa stamp) along with two photocopies of its first page where the personal
information is written.
- Two copies of the visa application
form per applicant, properly and completely filled in.
- Two recent 2" x 2" passport photos in color.
- A letter from the employer or sponsoring company and a photocopy of said
letter when traveling for business purposes.
- When applying for a visa for a minor under 18, both parents must sign
the application or one parent or tutor signs and submits second parent's
notarized statement of consent authorizing the minor to travel (in case
the minor is traveling with only one parent). Two copies of the minor's
birth certificate and two copies of the parent's IDs are also necessary
$45.00 - single entry visa valid for stay up to 90 days
$65.00 - multiple entries visa valid for stay up to 90 days
Processing time: 7-10 business days
Return mail: please include a self-addressed
pre-paid envelope or $18 for FedEx delivery.
Note: Visa is valid for 90 days from the date