Family Visit Visa
Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312
We bring the World to your door
(202) 498 0863
The invitation for a Saudi Arabia family visit visa issued by the Saudi Authorities
has a validity of six (6) months. If not used within this time, the invitation
will be considered void.
Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside
in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Log on to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at http://visa.mofa.gov.sa/eDefault.asp
click on Personal Visa Request form and complete the online request for
visit visa. It is importatnt to record the request number on the application
and presnted to the consulate.
- A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear
visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter
both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant's next destination.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background;
the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing
the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- One completed visa
application form filled in with black ink pen or printed. Please include
your email address on the application, if available.
- Proof that the applicant is in possession of a non-refundable confirmed
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the sponsor's residence
visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in
Jeddah or Dammam.
Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children,
a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-US citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of
legal residence in the USA.
Return mail: please include a self-addressed
pre-paid envelope or $18 for FedEx delivery.