Sierra Leone visa
Consular Assistance, Inc.
6351 Burgundy Leaf Lane
Alexandria, VA 22312
We bring the World to your door
(202) 498 0863
In order to obtain a visa to Sierra Leone please provide the following:
- A valid passport to be current at least six month before the date of
expiration. Passport must contain sufficient blank visa pages.
- One filled out visa
- One recent passport size photograph (Less than six months old.)
- Copy of travel itinerary or round trip ticket should be produced.
- A valid and up-to-date International Certificate of Vaccination (Yellow
- Business Visa Applicants: - A profile of the company the applicant represents
together with a letter of invitation from a registered company/organization
in Sierra Leone.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the period applicant wishes to
stay in Sierra Leone (e.g. copy of bank statement)
- For Applicants that are minors, please note that the application form
must be signed by both parents and must be notarized by a Notary Public.
A copy of the child’s birth certificate must also be attached.
Single entry - $140
Multiple entries - $240
Processing time: 3 working days.
Return mail: please include a self-addressed
pre-paid envelope or $18 for FedEx delivery.
Note: There is no limit on the amount of money
to be carried into the country.